Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Never Underestimate the Power of Our Polaris Global Community!

I just loved our Polaris Global Professional Marketers call this week. It resonated with everything that I believe about being a part of the collective group when we have events like our recent Aussie Tour as it rolled into Adelaide where I am now living. As soon as it was announced that it was coming here I paid for my ticket and fully intended to be at both days whether I had guests attending or not. The thought of not attending did not even cross my mind. I had a guest at the Sunday, and almost had a guest for the Tuesday but unfortunately he had to cancel last minute. But that didn’t matter – what I got out of just being there was priceless. I added to and fed off of the collective energy of the group. I came home just buzzing with energy to continue building momentum in my business and create the results and achieve the goals I have set for myself.

On top of being present at the event I cannot stress just how much hanging out with everyone afterwards means to me. It’s not just a social thing, although the social aspect is fun and getting to know fellow distributors and make new friends is really great. But it’s so much more than that – it’s the masterminding, the sharing of thoughts, ideas, challenges, sometimes deeply personal things. We have this amazing safe-harbour community where we can feel safe to share these kind of things, because at the end of the day, we are all facing our own challenges on this journey of growth.
Don’t underestimate the power of a few choice words – be it words you are saying to someone else, or words you are hearing someone else share. It could be the simplest comment that can help you reach an AHA moment and some major breakthrough in your thinking.
I was on the receiving end of some powerful words from a couple of gentlemen who are now even more dear to me because of how those words affected me. There is something I have been dealing with for over 30 years, something that I have come a long way in working through. Yet there was something still lingering that I had to deal with. They gave me a different perspective, a different way of looking at the situation, and although I will still have a bit of work to do on this topic, I can already feel that it does not hold the power over me that it once did….and that is pretty amazing and something I am very grateful for.
What AHA moments have you had from conversations at any of the Polaris Global Events?


No comments:

Post a Comment