Friday, January 2, 2015

WHAT MAKES THIS YEAR ANY DIFFERENT?

It was the 1st Jan and I was working on my Action List and this thought popped into my head (obviously the Monkey chatter/doubting voice). It asked me (is a very doubtful tone): 
“What makes you think this year is going to be any different than last year…or the year before that”? 
My very first mental response was:
“ME! I’m different, so my year will be different”!
I love the growth we have here with our Beyond Freedom Evolution curriculum. It is continually opening my mind to new thoughts and concepts. It is always pushing me to grow and improve. It’s lifting me higher and higher every day. 
Before Beyond Freedom Evolution I felt broken, shattered and battered by all that life had thrown at me to that point. I felt this chasm inside of me like something was missing. But bit by bit I’ve been piecing myself back together. 

I feel whole now – I have all within me that I need. I love and respect and approve of myself. I have love and joy in my life. I have grown in my understanding of myself and don’t allow other’s bad or poor attitudes to become my own. I am very grateful for what I have learned and am continuing to learn each and every day.  What do you say to squash the Monkey Chatter when it starts in your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment