Monday, January 5, 2015

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 GOALS FOR THE YEAR?




Whether we have taken stock at the end of the year and have set new goals, or if we are just continuing with goals we have already had previously set, it’s a great topic to think and talk about. Do you keep your goals to yourself, or do you share them? True some goals may be personal and not to be shared. But do you find that sharing your main goals with others helps with your accountability? Once a goal is out there it becomes more compelling to follow through on your word.
I’m pretty excited about starting this year out with a set of 15 goals for 2015. What makes it so exciting for me is that I have full belief that I can achieve them.
Here are 3 of my top goals for the year:
1. Health: To lose 30 kg by 30 June 2015 (I also have a set of exercise and nutrition goals that support this).
2. Development – to do my Beyond Freedom Evolution program daily and to read a minimum of 12 inspiring books.
3. Business – to consistently do a 3-Plan and earn $150K this year.
So, what are your Top 3 Goal for the year? I’d love for you to share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment