Saturday, February 7, 2015

GOALS & PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

Do we have goals because we decided to start our journey on Personal Development, or do we do Personal Development because we have goals we want to achieve?
I gained a great distinction on our Polaris Global Alchemy Apprenticeship call this week. My Personal Development is a tool, it’s something that I do to help me adjust my self-belief and make better decisions and to actually take action and get the results. This is nothing new – we all know this. But what came up for me is how I put this into practice in my life. I know there have been times in the past when I have been so caught up in my journey with our Beyond Freedom Evolution program that I have kind of got stuck in my head – you know – thinking so much about concepts and new thoughts that I forgot or procrastinated about actually putting it into ACTION! And that is the distinction, that is the key. Thinking about it can help to change our thoughts, but it is what we ACTION that changes our life.

Our Beyond Freedom Evolution program is amazing. But what use would it be if we just read it and did the exercises without actually putting any of it into practice towards achieving our goals – towards getting the result? Not much.

I am really glad that I’ve taken this seriously from the start of the year – to put things into action. This word is really resonating with me this year – and it keeps appearing over and over again. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again….2015 is the year of ACTION!…oh, and AWESOMENESS. Hmm – I like the sound of AWESOME ACTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment