Sunday, January 18, 2015

TRULY DECIDING TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS


I’ve recently been working through the ‘Decision’ books of our Beyond Freedom Evolution curriculum and it has had a deeper impact on me this time working through it. I thought I had previously set goals in the past but all enthusiasm and effort to achieve them seemed to fizzle out pretty quickly. I now see that I had not really decided to achieve those goals, because if I had, then all other possibilities would have been cut off (for the word decide comes from the latin decisio meaning to cut off.) I’ve put this into action for the goals I have set this year – I have such focus this year on these goals, I am crystal clear on them – clear on why I want them, and clear about how to go about achieving them – all thanks to what I have learned from Beyond Freedom Evolution. I have ‘decided’ not only to hold these goals in my mind, but truly decided that I will achieve them this year, and there is no doubt in my mind that I will. It’s not…”Will I?”….it’s “When will I?”
What have you learned about the decision making process in your own journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment