Thursday, April 23, 2015

COMING FROM A PLACE OF ABUNDANCE, NOT LACK



I was quite surprised this week to identify a part of my life where I was coming from a place of Lack. I had noticed some thoughts popping into my head that I wasn’t really happy with and decided to sit down with my Journal and write down honestly what had been coming up for me. I came up with 4 phrases or thoughts that I had noticed more than once. It’s funny, but looking at these I don’t feel like I mentally believe any one of them, but obviously my subconscious has a different opinion.  After writing down these ‘Lack’ phrases/thoughts, on the opposite page in my journal I wrote down how I can flip these on their head and create an abundance thinking to this situation. I came up with the following:
Creating an Abundance Focused Mentality:
1. Focus on Abundance, not the Lack of something. Dwell on the Possibilities. Use Visualisation.
2. Gratitude – Have an appreciation for what I do have. Be specific to the thing I’m feeling a lack of.
3. Get Organised – Plan. – What can I do to create MORE? – Do More, Do More, Do More!
4. Take ACTION. After planning, I now know what I need to do, so it’s time to put my plans into action.
5. Celebrate my WINS. If I’m taking action towards my goals – that’s a win. If I get results – that’s a win.
After writing down this list I felt tremendous gratitude for our Beyond Freedom Evolution curriculum, because everything I’ve listed here are steps that I have learned along the way. Even being ‘aware’ to this kind of thinking and working out how to change that for myself is something that I have learned how to do because of Beyond Freedom Evolution. Ultimately we are our own Guru in this life, but I can only be that because of the tools I have been shown.
What do you do to increase an abundance mentality in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment